Money Learnings: Vinny grew up in India as one of 6 kids with very humble beginnings. He wanted to come to the land of opportunity, the USA and he arrived with $7. His kids started with humble beginnings and watched their parents wealth grow. His son has not taken money from them since high school. Vinny’s kids live a very simple life.
Take away: Life happens for you, how can you smile in the face of adversity.
Action step: What can you do to invest in yourself?
- Live life below your means.
- Vinny would send money back home to support his family.
- How do you smile in the face of adversity?
- Happiness is found in the small things in life.
- Life happens for a reason. Accept the downs in life, find a way through and think positively.
- Most people don’t take action. Be part of the 3% that do.
- How to invest in yourself.
- 30/30/30 philosophy of life
- Youth academy – http://vinnychopra.com/academy/youth-academy-2/
- The power of real estate to build wealth.
- How invest in real estate it without dealing with tenants or doing the repair work.
- The power of real estate syndications when you have the money but not the time.
- Creating systems to run your business.
- How to do due diligence on the deal.
- 65 is still young! What’s your purpose in retirement?
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul