The Long Road to Multifamily Syndication Success — with Vinney Chopra
This episode of the Real Estate Investment for Cash Flow podcast features Vinney “Smiles” Chopra, a successful multi-family syndicator, fundraising consultant and motivational speaker.
Vinney shares his inspirational story on how he came to find his calling which eventually led him to move to the United States with only 7$ to his name. He goes on to share his business experience, pitfalls, successes which may inspire any listener to put in the work, and maybe follow Vinney’s example in the real estate industry.
Kevin and Vinney discuss the advantages of multifamily home investments, emerging markets and management perspectives. Vinney also gives practical tips and tricks on how to thrive in the business that he himself employs in his real estate career.
“To be better, you really got to have the drive that nothing can stop you.”
“You start dreaming about it, you start thinking about it, you want to learn more and more and that’s what I did.”
“Nowadays, we feel like we can overcome everything, and we could do overnight success, I just want the audience to know to please hang in there, even if you had success or no success but you got to get a coach or a mentor and do get into it.”
“It’s a team sport. You can’t do it alone, you’ve got to find some good like-minded persons.”
“The key thing is to be the best detective ever, to find the information, before the broker knows about it, so that’s how I’ve been able to purchase these properties.”
Discussed in this Episode:
- How Vinney got into the world of syndication
- Vinney advises on business partnerships
- Kevin and Vinney discuss emerging markets
- Self management vs Outsourcing
Job Opportunities with my Team: Click Here
- Check out our company and our partnership opportunities by visiting SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Would you like to partner with us on future MHP deals, call 844-CASH-FLW to learn more or click here to schedule a time on our calendar.
- Grab a free copy of our book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them click here