How to Succeed as Homeownership Declines with Vinney Chopra
Homeownership is falling fast, but that doesn’t mean that your real estate profits have to. Today’s guest, Vinney Chopra, believes that the decline in homeownership is creating opportunities for real estate agents, not taking them away. Listen and learn strategies for leveraging the popularity of rental properties for steady streams of passive income. If you’re interested in investing in multifamily properties, you won’t want to miss this podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Vinney’s brief bio [5:36]
- Vinney’s experience with multifamily properties [8:16]
- Why the United States is now a renter nation [9:38]
- How much homeownership has declined [20:50]
- Why now is a great time to invest in multifamily properties [24:50]
- How self-driving cars may influence homes of the future [30:12]
- What Vinney’s done with multifamily rentals in the last few years [38:28]
- Vinney’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [39:11]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Vinney Chopra came to the US from India with $7 in his pocket. He sold encyclopedias and bibles door-to-door as a student, graduated from George Washington University and became a mechanical engineer. As a syndication expert, Vinney has facilitated over 20 successful syndication deals and has acquired and manages a very successful real estate investment portfolio worth over $120 million.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Moneil Investment Group
- Chicago Multifamily Presentation
- Vinney’s Lectures on Multifamily Investing and Syndication
- Vinney’s previous podcast: Episode 439
- Download Vinney’s Spinning of Five Plates for Successful Syndications in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!